Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Post

Hi. I'm new to this blogging thing so I thought I would give it a try and see what everyone likes about it.

Everyone always says to blog about something you know about or you enjoy. Well I know about games and I enjoy games. It doesn't matter if it's a video game, a board game, a card game, or a yard game, I enjoy them all. I'm even studying Game Development in college so I learn more everyday. My focus on this blog...along with my thoughts about different games...will be many aspects of games from design to mechanics to market to one of the most important questions..."Is it fun?"

I am still working on the design of the blog and the color schemes and stuff but I will try to post things fairly regularly. I hope you enjoy my post today and my posts in the future. If there are any questions you have or if you want to know what I think about a game, I will do my best to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment